In today’s digitally advanced reality, website design becomes one of the most critical factors that drive a company’s success. If you’re looking for a way to expand your brand, investing time and effort in setting up a website is necessary. However, it’s important to remember that simply creating a website isn’t sufficient. Companies need to consider the ongoing trends and improve the user experience for maximum effectiveness. Making your website work in harmony with the changing digital trends can boost business success like no other. If you’re new to website design, our team of experts has summed up everything you need to know:
What is UI Design?Before moving into the trends and tips, let’s take some time to familiarize ourselves with specific website terminologies. UI or user interface is a commonly used term that refers to the layout of your website. This consists of elements like animations, call to action, transitions, and other buttons that a user interacts with. To sum it up, UI design focuses on displaying these essential elements in a visually appealing manner.
What is UX Design?Another important terminology in website creation is UX design. Translating to user experience, the UX is determined by how visitors interact with the website. This focuses on the functionality and organization of a website’s interface. Websites that are difficult to navigate can cause confusion, resulting in users abandoning them. This is why preparing your website with the best UX practices is crucial.
Tips to Improve Your Website’s User ExperienceNow that we have a fair idea about UI and UX design, let’s take a look at some of the best practices that can help enhance the visitor experience.
1. Use White SpaceOne of the first tricks to implement is the use of white space. This is important for design and helps make your website content more legible. Using the right amount of space helps the user focus more on the text along with the elements surrounding it. If used correctly, it makes the website feel modern, fresh, and open. However, one thing to keep in mind is that this practice does take up valuable space. If you’re looking to add more content to your page, then having white space means you’ll be replacing valuable information. The main idea is to strike the perfect balance between what’s important to list at the top while still including enough space.
2. Keep It SimpleWhen we say “keep it simple,” we essentially mean getting rid of all unnecessary design components. The main purpose of creating a website is to encourage visitors to take a certain action. In order to do so, you need to ensure that you don’t load them with too much information, and they can easily navigate through.
Simplicity means sticking to a neutral color scheme, a clean layout, unified fonts, and lots of white space. Each page should be created with a certain goal in mind. For example, let’s take the contact page; this includes all the necessary contact information and not links to blogs or FAQs.
3. Make Elements Visually DistinctNext, you need to ensure that every page has a visually distinct layout. This makes it easier for your visitors to find information on your page. In addition to this, here are a few other important tips to keep in mind:
1. Make sure all important headings are bold and visible. When creating blog titles, you need to ensure that they’re clear-cut and engaging. This should be followed by an interesting subtitle and other headings that talk about the subject.
2. All Call-to-action buttons should be noticeable and accessible.
3. When creating your search field, make sure that the placeholder has the word “search” with a glass icon. This is typically placed at the top right of your page.
4. The readability of your text is another important factor to consider. Make sure you use the right font, font size, and color depending on the surrounding color scheme. Typically, background colors are neutral, and blue is used for all links. To highlight any important item or warning, use the color red. When writing your call to action, use a contrasting hue that helps it stand out.
4. Page Loading TimeNo matter how well designed your website might be, if it takes more than 3 seconds to load, you’ll lose more than 53% of your visitors. The loading speed and time play a crucial factor in driving your business to success. This is why you need to make sure that the users can navigate easily without getting frustrated over a slowly-loading website. This smoothness and waiting time can negatively affect the perception of your potential customers.
5. Focus on ContentContent is king! When creating a website, you need to ensure that the content your write works harmoniously with the well-structured layout. Use easy to read language that’s engaging and inviting. Well-written content can significantly influence user experience and perfection. Take some time to research your target audience, so you cater exactly to their needs and wants.
6. Make Your Website Mobile-FriendlyDid you know that more than half of all web traffic tends to come from mobile devices? This means that users are more likely to abandon a website that mobile-optimized. In short, you’re losing out on a massive number of potential customers another thing to keep in mind is that search engines also play a major factor here. Google uses desktop and mobile websites to index a website, which means making your website mobile-friendly will you perform better in terms of SEO. If you are not a technical person, you can use SEO services in Dubai from different providers. You can do search for SEO company dubai or SEO agency dubai and you will get plenty of them.
If you’re looking for a reliable and professional software development company in Dubai , Saabsoft company is the one for you.