It’s time to zone in on digital marketing strategies and how these work as part of your business plan. There are numerous different types of marketing strategies you can use depending on your business needs. While we’re not going to cover every marketing strategy type today, these are some of the main ones that you’re likely to come across:
1. Make sure website and ads are optimized for mobileToday, An increasing number of the people are trying to reach are accessing online content from mobile devices. The latest stats suggestion that individuals spend an average 177 minutes each day on their smartphones. Websites and online adverts and content that can be easily accessed, read and downloaded can significantly increase your click through rate.
2. Generate high-quality leads with PPC next-gen advertisingOnline platforms, including search engines, that offer a pay-per-click (PPC) service , charge advertisers a fee each time a link in one of their adverts is clicked. This is an excellent way to buy visits to their websites, instead of relying on organic visits only, which is usually much slower. Since PPC advertising allows the target audience to be narrowed down by age, interests and demographics, to name just a few, advertisers can generate many high-quality leads in a short period of time.
3. Make SEO your digital marketingWithout clever search engine optimization (SEO) , beautifully written, well thought-out content is doomed to obscurity. Think of SEO as your online publicist who, as soon as you publish content, works hard to bring you to the attention of prospective customers whose interests align with yours.
4. Use live video because life’s exciting when it happensWho wants to plough through pages-long FAQs when you can watch a life Q&A info session? Well, almost nobody. It’s so much easier for prospective customers to ask questions and get answers in real-time, and it’s a lot more personal and caring.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to creating useful content with sessions. It also tells another story about your company – which is: that your business is familiar with the latest technologies and that you’re willing to engage with your customers in a way that is meaningful and convenient for them. This is especially important to today’s switched-on generations.
5. Take your PR strategies onlineTraditional PR isn’t dead – it’s just had a facelift. There are certain PR fundamentals that will never change. One of these is building relationships with writers, reporters and editors. Writers are your source of groundbreaking research and interesting quotes or storylines. Media personnel are your means to getting that research and those stories out to your target audience as news or editorial content – especially valuable when related to topics that are trending on the news.
Another traditional PR tactic to take online is strategic placement of advertising or content on sites that are most likely to be visited by the students or organisations you’d like to reach. You can get the best results by beginning with a brand awareness advert that simply introduces your brand, then following up with a retargeting campaign that shows new adverts to individuals who engaged with your previous advert.